We invite the community to a
To join in the study for the siyum click here
NechamaComfort is a Jewish non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping all families who have experienced infant or pregnancy loss…at any time in their lives.
The Hebrew word “Nechama” means comfort. נחמה
Our services to the entire community (not limited to the Jewish community) include:
- Crisis Intervention
- Monthly support groups for all members of family (including grandparents and extended family)
- Guidance for clergy
- Guidance for medical personnel
- Individual and group counseling (phone and in-person)
- Jewish burial support
- Assistance for families to find meaningful ways to move beyond their loss
- Ongoing support including assistance during subsequent pregnancies
- Community awareness programs
Learn more about us by downloading our brochure: nechamacomfort-brochure-update-final
NechamaComfort offers crisis assistance and ongoing support and education about miscarriage, pregnancy loss, still births and infant loss for Jewish families and the greater community.